The Autism Society of America is the leading voice and resource of the nation's autism community in education, advocacy, services, research, and support. The̴ Autism Society is committed to meaningful participation and self-determination in all aspects of life for individuals on the autism spectrum and their families. The Autism Society accomplishes its ongoing mission through close collaboration with a successful network of affiliates, members, and supporters.
- 25% ($8.75) of your purchase is donated to ASA
- This bracelet was designed by ASA
- 100% waterproof
- Yellow Opal natural stone and glass seed beads that never fade
- 14k gold plated Bead Relief tag
- Bracelets come in three sizes Small, Medium, and Large (Click here to view sizing chart)
This bracelet calms and centers the mind. Yellow Opal is a stone of emotional stability.
HANDMADE IN LOS ANGELES, CA