The Animal Welfare Institute (AWI)
, a non-profit organization, was founded in 1951 with a mission of reducing the suffering of animals caused by humans. In AWI’s early days, the organization focused on bettering the lives of animals used in experimentation. Since then, AWI’s program areas have expanded to include companion animals, farm animals, marine animals, and wildlife. AWI is proud that contributions are used for the direct benefit of animals with minimal overhead as more than 96% of its funds are used on programming.
- 25% ($5) of your purchase is donated to AWI
- This bracelet was designed by AWI
- 100% waterproof
- Tiger's Eye natural stone and glass seed beads that never fade
- 14k gold plated Bead Relief tag
- Bracelets come in three sizes Small, Medium, and Large (Click here to view sizing chart)
This bracelet lets you see everything. Tiger's Eye may bring good luck and protection from the evil eye to the wearer. It is also known to bring clear thinking and insight.
HANDMADE IN LOS ANGELES, CA