For A Reason - 25% Donated Every Sale!
Organized in 2011, For a Reason coordinates a long-term effort to accompany students on their educational journeys. More than simply providing tuition, For a Reason builds relationships with students and their families, committing support for the duration of a student’s education – elementary through university or professional training. Working with knowledgeable, established partners in Haiti, students are identified and For a Reason support begins with the hope that once established, our graduating students will support others in the same way.
In a country where the average wage earner makes less than $2.00 a day, tuition, even in the public schools, is almost impossible for most Haitian families. For a Reason works with promising students and their families to keep them in school by supporting them for the duration of their educational journey. It is our hope that later in their lives, these students will do the same for others.
Consider the following:
- 50% of primary school age children are not enrolled in school
- 35% of girls over six never go to school
- 30% of children attending school will leave before the third grade
- 60% of all school children will leave school before the sixth grade
- Estimated annual tuition for a student is approximately $100.00
- Costs for uniforms and materials average $35.00 per year
Purchase a For A Reason Bracelet Today to Support this Cause!
Sorry, there are no products matching your search.