Echoes of Hope - 25% Donated Every Sale
Learn more about Echoes of Hope!
Echoes of Hope was founded in 2007 by NHL Hall of Famer, Luc Robitaille and his wife, Stacia. The organization exists to specifically address the needs of foster youth emancipating from the foster care system in California. Echoes of Hope assists youth in their pursuit of a post-secondary education and sees that we do everything to provide the resources they need to ensure they reach their educational goals and their highest potential.
Our Mission Statement
ECHOES OF HOPE strives to awaken the spirit of hope in the lives of emancipated foster youth and youth in need by providing the resources, knowledge, skills, love, and support they need to reach their full potential.
Our commitment is to inspire and empower motivated youth through compassion, integrity, advocacy, and individual holistic support.
• We proclaim a vision and message of hope.
• We believe in the ultimate worth and dignity of each individual.
• We share unconditional love and develop relationships that change lives.
• We value presenting opportunities to those who would otherwise have none.
• We pursue excellence in our leading and serving.
• We are an organization of integrity.
To learn more about the ways in which Echoes of Hope actively changes the lives of vulnerable and emancipated foster youth, please visit the PROGRAMS pages.